The West of England Growth Hub is offering grants for LED lighting upgrade.
In the current climate, business costs are under increased pressure and any business improvement require careful and stringent considerations. However there is good news when it comes to upgrading your Fluorescent lamps and tubes as you may now qualify for a GREEN BUSINESS GRANT.
Green Business grants are now available to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save money on energy bills and LED lighting and better lighting controls are specifically listed as a qualifying criteria for a grant.
To be eligible you must:
- Have a trading address in the Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset, or South Gloucestershire local authority areas.
- Be able to provide suitable match funding for your project (required match is currently under review).
- Be a legal entity such as a limited company, limited liability partnership, co-operative or registered charity.
- Be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME), this means you must not employ more than 249 people.
- Have had an independent energy or carbon assessment done that recommends the project you are applying for grant for.
EMC’s team of qualified electricians and installers are ready to discuss your specific needs, which cover all aspects of the upgrade process including the appropriate colour, brightness, temperature, cost, efficiency and light distribution, to ensure we provide the right solution for you needs.